A message from the CEO
Dear friends and followers,
Our 2019 equity crowdfunding campaign is almost ending! These days will be your last chance to invest before we close the first round that has already exceeded €507,000, thanks to the support of more than 75 investors.
Surge-on Medical brings you highly innovative surgical instruments that empower surgeons and improve patient care at a lower total cost. Surge-on Medical’s multi-patented platform technology is setting new standards on surgical instrumentation to deliver better healthcare through steerable, detachable and cleanable surgical instruments. These innovative instruments are designed to optimize surgical procedures, improve surgical workflow, minimize tissue damage, and decrease purchasing and sterilizations costs in hospitals. With four patents across Asia, Europe and the US, our platform technology enables us to replace instruments in arthroscopy, laparoscopy and robotic surgery.
Some key points to help you with your investment decision:
- You can invest from as little as €500 to a maximum of €100,000.
- Invest alongside venture capitalists and other professional investors, all in the comfort of a fully online investment process.
- Our patented platform technology is set to deliver huge benefits across multiple surgical areas: arthroscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
- An award-winning company: Pharma Trend Most Innovative Product Award (2019), Top 10 Medtech Providers in Europe (2019), Top 3 Medtech Companies in Europe (2017) by EIT Health, “Dutch Engineer of the Year 2016-2017”
- Commercial relationships with European, South Korean and Chinese international distributors and hospitals, with increasing interest from the US, Latin America and Australia
- Total addressable market expected to grow to €10 bn with future product lines
To learn more about this cross-border European crowdfunding initiative, click here to visit the official campaign site.
Before investing, you can get in touch with us to receive a 10% cashback discount code to be activated in the first step of your investment process (kindly offered by our partner Aescuvest), valid until December 31, 2019.
I invite you to still join us this year in improving surgical care by supporting our steerable, detachable and cleanable instruments!
On behalf of the entire Surge-on Medical team, including Tim Horeman (CTO) and Audry Kaune (COO), I wish you happy holidays, and we are looking forward to a greatly successful 2020 together with you!
Benno Groosman MScBA
CEO, Surge-on Medical B.V.